Welcome to Atlanta!
Whether this is your first trip to Atlanta or you have visited many times, Atlanta has a wide range of recreational and cultural opportunities. Participants in our courses often bring along family members or friends to take advantage of the city's many offerings. If you'd like to research the city in advance, please visit the Atlanta Convention and Visitor's Bureau web site at www.atlanta.net for an introduction to our city and Southern hospitality!
Here are a few recommended restaurants located near the Atlanta School and throughout metro Atlanta. Like most world-class cities, Atlanta has cuisine to suit everyone's tastes. If you are planning an evening out and need recommendations, our staff would be pleased to share their favorites. Don't hesitate to ask. Bon Appetite!
Perimeter Mall/Dunwoody/Sandy Springs -- within a 3 mile radius of the hotel
- Goldfish: Good seafood, excellent sushi: a bit noisy but always hopping. (Perimeter Mall) 770.671.0100
- Eclipse de Luna: Tapas and other small plates. Great Paella. (Park Place Mall) .678.205.5862
- McKendrick's: Great steaks, high power business hangout; service is usually excellent. (Park Place Mall). 770.512.8888
- Maggiano's: Very good family style Italian. Portions are huge. (Perimeter Mall) 770.804.3313
- Cheesecake Factory: Every big city's got one, but nobody does cheesecake like they do. (Perimeter Mall) 678.320.0201
- Season 52: Fresh entrees and sides depending on season. Entrees are fewer than 475 calories. Micro-size desserts without guilt! (Perimeter Mall) 770.671.0052
- C'om: Vietnamese Fusion food. Distinctive delicious style of Southeast Asia. Fun with a group. Modest prices (Dunwoody) 770.512.7410.
- Sweet Tomatoes: All you can eat salad and soup bar in the neighborhood. (Dunwoody) 770.913.0203
- Chin Chin V: Casual Chinese in the neighborhood. (Sandy Springs) 770.913.0266
- Chequers: Fresh seafood, great crab cakes and close. (Sandy Springs) 770-391-9383
- Annie's Thai Castle: Slightly upscale Thai, excellent food. (Buckhead) 404.264.9546
- Bones: Often called the best steakhouse in Atlanta. (Buckhead) 404.237.2663
- Chops: Excellent steak and seafood. Clubby atmosphere. (Buckhead) 404.262.2675
- Buckhead Diner: Funky menu and lots of fun. Try warm, homemade chips with Maytag blue cheese to start. (Buckhead) 404.262.3336.
- Prime: Very good steak place with sushi. Try the steak special before 6:15 pm. (Lenox Mall) 404-812-0555.