Our new Online Sleep Technologist Exam Prep program allows you three or five months access to the 28 review sections specifically designed to mimic the five content areas of the BPRT exam. Other features include:
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each section to test your knowledge and understanding.
- Lectures led by 8 nationally known sleep professionals.
- Printable PDFs of all lectures.
- Regular live chat sessions with lead instructor Terrence Malloy.
- A mix of both audio and visual learning to suit your learning style.
- A full-length mock BRPT exam.
Program cost: $250 for 2 months access.
$350 for 3 months access.
$450 for 5 months access.
This popular review is now an online program! Designed for technologists preparing for the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) exam or those seeking an intensive review of the field, this program can be taken on any computer at any time!
Topics include PSG testing procedure; CPAP/BiPAP; Event Recognition; Artifact Review; PSG Record Scoring; Data Reduction Reporting; Report Calculations; Parasomnias; EKG Overview and Event Recognition; Amplifier Function and Calibration; Review of Medications and Sleep; Record Review, Filters; Mock Testing; and Exam Procedure: What to Expect?
Also included in the course are; live web-based Q & A sessions, mock exam questions and a series of follow-up study bulletins to assist you in your preparation.
$250 for 2 months access. $350 for 3 months access. $450 for 5 months access.
- To review study skills and preparation for the BRPT examination
- To review content areas specific to the examination