The Atlanta School is releasing new webinars in 2014 and we're offering the opportunity to buy this first bundle of 10 half-hour webinars for the introductory price of $75.
The continuing education credit is awarded after the entire webinar is viewed and a review quiz is completed. Each webinar is worth .5 CEC so there is a total of 5 credits available.
Bundle Price: $75
2014 Webinar Bundle Topics include:
1. Research in the Sleep Lab, Apnea & Hypoglossal – By Kimberly Trotter, MA, RPSGT
2. Hotel-Based Sleep Labs - By Kimberly Trotter, MA, RPSGT
3. Dealing with Difficult Employees: A Technologist’s Perspective – By T. “Massey” Arrington, RPSGT, MBA, RST
4. Patient Satisfaction in a Sleep Center Environment: What Really Matters – By T. “Massey” Arrington, RPSGT, MBA, RST
5. Accreditation- What is it and Why It’s Important – By Kathryn Hansen, BS, REEGT, CPC
6. Sleep Center Accreditation: Why Choose AASM, ACHC, or Joint Commission to Award Accreditation – By Kathryn Hansen, BS, REEGT, CPC
7. Understanding Oral Appliance Therapy: Past and Present – By Mayoor Patel, DDS, MS, FAGD, D.ABDSM, DABCP, DAAPM, FICCMO, FAACP
8. Adding Dentistry to your Sleep Center - By Mayoor Patel, DDS, MS, FAGD, D.ABDSM, DABCP, DAAPM, FICCMO, FAACP
9. Narcolepsy and Other Causes of Hypersomnia – By Mike Lacey, MD, D.ABSM
10. Recognition and Managements of Seizures in the Sleep Lab – By Mike Lacey, MD, D.ABSM